I Need Chocolate

You know how sometimes you sleep when things are all wrong and you wake up and everything is better again? The worst feeling is when everything is exactly the same.

I don't like being alone for too long anymore. I start thinking about things that really shouldn't be taking up my time and stressing about things that really aren't worth stressing about. You remember that little speech I gave about taking a step back when you're stressed and seeing what's really important? Yeah, it's really hard for me to follow sometimes. I almost passed out in Organic Chem today. I am so stressed out for the test we have this coming Monday because I literally don't know anything. I am currently crying on the inside. I need comfort. I need my best friend. ):

But then again the reason I am where I am today is because I stay strong and fight through obstacles like this instead of running away from them. That's something that I need to keep telling myself. But you know, do you ever have those moments when you just need to cry? You just haven't cried or gotten angry for a long time and it's building up in a really bad way. I might cry today. It's a cathartic experience that sometimes I guess I just need. 

Lol, can you imagine me laying on my bed crying and my roommate walks in, like wtf....

I know this post sounds super depressing, but really, it's just the life of a college student. Who takes Orgo her first semester. Crying isn't always a sad thing, there's always happy crying and cathartic crying. Those are the best kind. It's just one of those days.

I've been having a lot of those days lately. Maybe binging on ice cream and chocolate isn't a great idea on every one of those days.

But seriously, I need some chocolate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Party and More

Some words on team-based learning

See You Again