I love life again.

So so much happiness.

I posted this to Facebook earlier:

how i felt before the orgo test: 
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FML.
how i feel after the orgo test: 
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ HELL YEAH.


It really wasn't even that bad. Or so I think. Now I'm just really paranoid because I thought it was not bad enough and I made a ton of mistakes. But you know, I'm really not even thinking about it because it's OVER. This week is going to be so frigging chill.

You know, except that I get my neuro test result on Thursday and that may or may not make the weekend awful. But the next two days anyway should be nice.

I LOVE LIFE AGAIN.

I just downloaded Spotify a couple days ago after my amazing Romanian friend showed it to me and it's actually pretty convenient, much more convenient than Pandora. I found this song by Owl City called Embers that came out on their album, The Midsummer Station. The whole album is awesome, but that song specifically, the first time I listened to it, I fell in love with it. I've shown a ton of my friends here already, but check it out if you get the chance. The lyrics especially are really inspiring, I think. I mean, it's no Call Me Maybe, but...



I am so playing tennis today. Even if I have to go hit by myself at the wall. Gotta blow off some steeeeeaam.

Back in high school, I was never able to do work while listening to music, except things like calculus and physics Webassign and stuff. Now it's like, I need music to drown out the entire world around me. When there's drunk people all over the common room, there's not much else you can do. I still can't listen to music while reading though. Piano music might work, but definitely nothing with lyrics. 

Speaking of studying, some friends and I studied outside yesterday and it was so. nice. Bright blue skies and yellow sunshine. When I'm walking around campus, I still have that, wow, I go here... kind of feeling. That's exactly how it felt yesterday. A picture from yesterday (not from my camera obviously, BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND IT):




That's my dorm in the background. And that's me. Being an Indian bahu. 
Jk, I'm not married yet. Lol.

And here's a photo from tailgate on Saturday for the homecoming game that I didn't go to because I was studying for Orgo. I don't even know who won.



Friends all around. Love these girls. 

Literally, I have nothing to write about right now except all the things I'm going to do now that I don't have to study for orgo. Can you imagine how I'm going to be once this semester is over? Actually, Orgo 2 is next semester, so not that hot. 

I should add some stuff to this site. It's kind of boring. I should also write about more interesting things than my life which is not that interesting at all. I just do work all day erryday. But hey, I decided that one day, I'm going to climb this really tall tree outside of my dorm. One day. 

This post has absolutely no substance. Let me just throw in something to make it funny.





I thank you dearly, XKCD.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Party and More

Some words on team-based learning

See You Again