They call me mellow yellow

          I don't really have anything to say in this blog, but I just wanted to share my Olympic nail design. I just bought some new nail polish today so I figured I'd use it! I think we're halfway into the games so I'm a little late, but still. I like how this came out, but it would be better if I had an actual thin nail polish brush. I had to use a normal thin paintbrush which didn't work as well. Looks like I'm already on the college budget! 



I need more shades.... I should start a nail fund. 


        If you're interested in knowing nail colors or anything, just hit me in the comments. I just bought these pastel green and purple colors that are awesome. I'll be using them later on. Expect Duke themed nails soon. Holy freak, only three weeks until college.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Party and More

Some words on team-based learning

See You Again