Fearless

          I don't really have anything to say in this blog, but I just wanted to share my Olympic nail design. I just bought some new nail polish today so I figured I'd use it! I think we're halfway into the games so I'm a little late, but still. I like how this came out, but it would be better if I had an actual thin nail polish brush. I had to use a normal thin paintbrush which didn't work as well. Looks like I'm already on the college budget! 



I need more shades.... I should start a nail fund. 


        If you're interested in knowing nail colors or anything, just hit me in the comments. I just bought these pastel green and purple colors that are awesome. I'll be using them later on. Expect Duke themed nails soon. Holy freak, only three weeks until college.

Categories:

Leave a Reply