You probably shouldn't even waste your time reading this.

I miss Duke.

All week I've been wanting to write a post, but I've had no idea what to write about. Life at home is very relaxing, but also immensely boring. In the past week, I've watched more Christmas movies, watched some old Hindi movies with my parents, eaten a LOT of food, made a lasagna for my dad's friend from work's family who came over for dinner, made more food for our neighbors who came over for dinner another night, made even more food for our ex-realtor and now good friend who came over for dinner yet another night, visited San Antonio's Riverwalk, read some chapters of the book for Bio202, begun to outline chapters in the orgo textbook, and slept. It sounds like a lot more than it actually is. 

I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas. I think that's the day we went to San Antonio. We don't really do Christmas all up in my house. We usually do some presents and stuff, but this year I figured my camera and laptop and college education were present enough and I didn't ask for anything. Plus, with my GPA this first semester, I don't even feel like I deserve much of anything, lol. Hahahha. I just don't even know what to do with myself.

I'm serious, I don't know what to tell you right now. My life is so sad.

It's not really that sad. I'm going to Houston later today for the weekend with the family to see shtuff like the Johnson Space Center. Yaaay NASA. So that'll be fun. 

So yeah. Happy New Year in three days and stuff!! :D

Comments

  1. Hey, I know what you mean. Home is nice and comfortable, but I miss McGill and all the hustle and bustle of the city, and the company of my friends *cough* Seok Hee *cough*. I'm actually dying to get back =P. I've nothing pretty much nothing - not even practicing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My First Party and More

See You Again

Some words on team-based learning