Just a Quick and Happy Update

Organic chemistry - semester one. It is done. Please don't ask me how the exam went. It's over now and really, that's all that matters to me right now. Now I just have to finalize my 26 page paper and study for my non-cumulative neuro exam on Sunday, and I'll be on my way back home for break! But right now, I'm just going to take 5 or 6 hours to do absolutely nothing. And that's the story of why I have time to write a blog post.

I don't even have any photos to share because nothing other than studying for exams has happened in the past week. Last night I went to sleep at 10:30. I woke up at 1:30 after a bad dream, checked my phone for 5 minutes and then went back to sleep. I woke up again at 3:30, couldn't fall back asleep, walked around Southgate looking for people to talk to, and then came back and tried to sleep. I ended up not being able to fall asleep again until about 5:30. Then I woke up again at 7:30. So in total that is 8 hours. Wow, it seemed like a lot more than that. Maybe I should nap. 

I just want to hug people right now. A lot. 

In other news, Sonal is no longer forever alone and she's rather enjoying it so far. (: This might be a really big surprise after my cascade of emotions that I've been posting about, but trust me, it was quite a surprise for me too. December 10, 2012, gotta remember that date. 

But lol, exams.

Life is good again after a week. Much less stressful. Next semester will be good, hopefully. Some fun classes, no classes until 12 pm, research. Yay!

Yeah, I just decided I needed to update. So you can go study for finals some more now or do whatever you were doing that was probably more important than reading this. Byyee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Party and More

Some words on team-based learning

See You Again