When Will My Life Begin: A Disney Video Parody


I just don't even. We clearly have too much time on our hands.

So I finally cut my nails all nice and repainted them. I should probably get back in the habit now that I'm not going to be sitting around the house all day anymore. Three short weeks left until I get back to good ol' Duke. Also, only about 5 days until I get to go back to wonderful New Jersey and see my friends and my school and the park and Wawa and Rita's, oh my. So excited.


It's actually dark purple and not black. It's so hard having nice nail polish on because then I don't want to do anything to mess them up and so I just stop doing everything. Including typi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Party and More

Some words on team-based learning

See You Again